Santa Claus Adult

Sunday, October 23, 2011
Posted by Taz

Santa is just like every other man. Comes and goes in less than 5 min, eats your food, calls you a HO, leaves before you get up.

I don't get it! I told Santa what I wanted for Christmas this year and she washed my mouth out with soap, wrote my name on the Naughty list, and yelled Ho Ho Ho!

So - it appears all of you are on the naughty list. Aaaaaaaaaand my job is done here...

Dear Santa, when you know if I've been naughty or nice, exactly what is your definition of NAUGHTY?

Dear Santa, I would like a pair of black boots, a black leather riding jacket and a riding crop. And could we stick to the story that it's for horseback riding?

There are four main stages in life:
1) You believe in Santa Claus.
2) You don't believe in Santa Claus.
3) You are Santa Claus.
4) You look like Santa Claus.


Similar Posts:
Christmas Funny Humor
Christmas
Santa Claus Humor

0 comments: