People Piss Me Off quotes

Saturday, May 21, 2011
Posted by Taz

Didn't see it with your own eyes? Didn't hear it with your own ears? Then DON'T INVENT IT WITH YOUR OWN MOUTH

..wouldn't it be cool if we could block people in real life, just like on Facebook?..one click and poof, you're gone!

My mother told me as a child that if I can't think of something nice to say then I shouldn't say anything at all. Well, I guess I have nothing more to say.

tired of stupid people complain cause things don't go their way its called life deal with it now or get slapped in the face by reality later make your choice

There are just some people who shouldn't exist and if they are going to be allowed to exist then they should be Taxed extra for all the precious air they use.

is in a don't care mood...

started this week with a big box of patience, the box is now empty!

Wonders why you have to be nice to people when you really just want to throw rocks at them

Maybe you should leave and find your own solar system because here on Earth the world doesn't revolve around YOU!

Expect little, Your less likely to be disappointed

The stomach has the ability to reject what is not agreeable to it by causing you to vomit and purge. If only the heart had the same mechanism.

You May Also Like:

People Still piss me off!
I am Angry and Pissed off
All things gone BAD

4 comments:

DANIELLE S said...

YOU SHOULD ADD THIS ONE, ITS MY OWN PERSONAL FAV....YOU EVER MET SOME PERSON AND THINK,"DAMN YOUR MOM SHOULD HAVE SWOLLOWED?!" I DO A LOT!

Best Quotes said...

Lol, amazing fun...

Unknown said...


Awesome collection. I like the way you written the post. post is very impressive. There are many website who famous for funny video clips and Funny News.
Thanks for sharing such a nice post.

Unknown said...


Thank you for posting some kind of information. It was really helpful since I am doing some research now.

www.imarksweb.org