Pissed

Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Posted by Taz

revenge may not be the grownup thing to do but I'd bloody enjoy it right now!

I'm about to relocate that nose you've been sticking in my business...

WARNING: Im in a bad mood.*Mess with me right now and I WILL break yur face and the only reason some ppl are alive right now is cause it's illegal to shoot them

Sometimes i wonder why I'm so nice to some people when my inner devil is telling me to go get a bat and smash their brains in.

I really want to say some bad words that I have been holding in, but I'll continue to bite my tongue for as long as I can... I may soon need a new tongue!

warning.. it's not safe to talk to me at the moment

I've got so much aggravation built up right now.. too bad I can't run into the right B!t@h! ..just sayin.

jealousy is the best form of flattery

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! If I didn't love my hair I would so be pulling it out right now! ;=O

"Go away and live your own pathetic life and stop trying to understand mine. Unless you have lived every second of my life, you will never understand it."

The butterflies that once existed in my stomach, turned into killer bees that are out to get you. :}

Is madder than a mouse on a sticky trap.

Labels:

0 comments: