Sexy Funny

Sunday, June 3, 2012
Posted by Taz

This is my rifle, this is my gun. Spread those legs and I'll show you some fun. On your back or from behind, don't matter to me, ether way is fine

How ironic is life. We spend so much money on expensive clothes, but the best moments in life are spent without clothes

2 make it stand,u wet it, 2 make it wet u suck it, 2 make it stiff, u lick it, 2 get it in,u push it? f*ck me threading a needle when u get older is no joke!

saw a pair of panties that said "It's not going to lick itself"

....Japanese girl was making love and accidentally passed wind. she quickly explained, "Oh me so sorry, you make front hole so happy, back hole blow you kiss"

Hearing u moan & groan really turns me on, it makes me wanna please u even more. Then holding on till you absolutely can't no longer. Then TOGETHER, Fireworks.

People say: "You are what you eat." I say: "That's funny cause I don't remember eating a bowl of SEXY BEAST this morning."

You're 13 you should be riding bicycles, not guys. ;)

To whom it may concern:
6 inches is not enough and 12 inches is too much! Just saying...
From your loyal subway customer =)

New condom slogan: Wrap it in latex or she's going to get your paychecks.

can turn any topic, any discussion, any song...naughty. you call it bad; I call it talent. Don't hate :)

I don't know how many licks it takes to get to the center, but you start and I will let you know when you hit the number.

Tell me, is it going in? yeah, is it hurting?..ooh yeah, ouch its hurtin ..ok i Will put it in slowly, still hurtin, oh ya ..the lets try another size shoe!

Labels:

0 comments: