Single

Sunday, June 3, 2012
Posted by Taz

I'm tired of people telling me that I'm too pretty to be single. The truth is that I'm too pretty to be lied to, cheated on and played with.

I'm tired of hearing "there are plenty of fish in the sea" well not anymore! The dang oil spill got em'! Now what am i gonna do?~ Single~

Being single doesn't mean you're not good enough for anybody, it means nobody else is good enough for you! ;)

To all the single girls out there asking where the decent guys are: They're in the friend zone, right where you left them.

Don't ask me why I am single, just give me a valid reason why I need a boyfriend.

Still looking for Mr. Right... but sure having fun playing with all the Mr. Wrongs along the way ; )

Best thing about being SINGLE? No drama, no fighting, no crying, no feeling, no confusion, no worries, & no problem.

I'm on reserve for the one who deserves!

loves being single and not having to answer to anybody, doing what ya want, who ya want, when ya want!!!

Labels:

0 comments: