Sex Dirty Naughty

Sunday, June 3, 2012
Posted by Taz

is not too fond of the words "DON'T" and "STOP", but when said together it can be awesome! Happy Hump Day, and may it be a "Don't Stop" kinda day for ya ;-)

My bed, clothing on the floor, sweat, shivers, heavy breathing, hair pulling, biting. These are just some of the things that come to mind when I think of you!

Sticks and stones my break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down and show me how you like me. ;)

Says...if i'm smiling then i'm probably thinking of something dirty! :D

It's important to find a person who has money, a person that adores you & a person who's great in bed. It's also important that these 3 people never meet! :D

Nearly had a threesome last night. Only needed two more people =/

Ooooooohhhhhhhh... The handles on the side of the mattress are for moving it...

When it goes down, I scream. When it comes up, I lean backwards with pleasure. When it goes faster, I beg for more.Damn..gotta love roller coasters.

It's only a sin if you feel guilty about it :)

it's sad when a spider can make your girlfriend scream louder than you can

I got the sack from my bingo calling job. Apparently a meal for two with a terrible view isn't the way to announce 69.

0 comments: