Justin Bieber Sucks

Sunday, June 3, 2012
Posted by Taz

hates Justin Bieber. End of story.

The day Justin Bieber is a good singer is the day Team Rocket permanently catches Pikachu. :P

My least two fav girl singers are... JUSTIN BIEBER AND REBECKA BLACK! Press like if you agree :)

If Justin Bieber was about to jump off a building I would get some popcorn and a Coke then enjoy the show. How about you?

Spelling bee Teacher:How do you spell girl Little Girl:J-U-S-T-I-N B-I-E-B-E-R Teacher:That is correct

Teacher: Timmy spell loser, "J-U-S-T-I-N-B-I-E-B-E-R". Teacher: Correct!, Amy spell ugly, "J-U-S-T-I-N-B-I-E-B-E-R". Teacher: Correct again!

when Justin Bieber dies 90% girls will cry, 9% girls will be so happy , 1% i will be sitting in jail talking to my jail-mate

Oh God! :( Our generation will be known for sparkly vampires and Bieber Fever. We should be ashamed of ourselves!

Justin Bieber has short term memory loss. NEVER SAY NEVER- says "never" 78 times. ONE TIME-says "Imma tell you one time" almost sixty times...

if i was stuck in a room with 2 bullets, Justin Bieber and bin laden i would shoot Justin Bieber.twice

I hate you, you hate me, lets tie Bieber to a tree. with an ax, water bottle and a 2x4, no more Bieber any-more =D

You smile, I smile; You cry, I cry; You say Justin Bieber is awesome, I slap you across the face and push you off a cliff.

this really works, go to goggle type in "most searched women" go to the first result, read #7, then laugh your head off :)

What's the only thing Chuck Norris can't break?
JUSTIN BIEBER'S VOICE

Dear God, You are doing a great job creating life and all.. but Justin Bieber... Really??

Like if you agree that Justin Bieber should be hit with another water bottle and that Rebbecca Black should just take a seat in the car already!

0 comments: