Obese Fat Joke

Sunday, June 3, 2012
Posted by Taz

Roses are red.. violets are blue, I was born beautiful, but W.T.F happened 2 you?? ^^,

Men may wear the pants in the relationship, but it's us ladies that control the zipper :)

is putting herself up for adoption...applicants must have lots of money, be very generous, love to shop and spend quality time at the spa...any takers???

Is Hormonally Challenged today...Even my socks are pissing me off!! Need I say more?

dear belly fat: The Power of CHRIST Compels YOU! THE Power OF CHRIST Compels YOU! Leave this BODY! You are not WANTED!..Amen

Curvy Girls are better because meat is for man and bone is for dog :)

when a fat girl asks you "do I look fat in this?" say hold on I'll jog around to the front

Public Service Announcement #327 - Just because it says 'One size fits all', well, I think you know where I am going with this..

jumped on the scale today and it said "to be continued". Is that a problem?

Just because u put a pretty shirt over your muffin top , that dose not make it a cupcake

"For the record, I am not fat. I am fluffy. There are six levels of fatness. There's big, healthy, husky, fluffy, damn!, And OH HELL NO!!"

girl look at this stomach, ah... girl look at this stomach, ah... I DON'T WORK OUT! jiggle jiggle jiggle jiggle jiggle ya I'm a fatty and i know it :)

I like having a little weight on me cuz skinny people freeze to death faster.

I'm not fat... just rebelling against anorexia, and doing a really good job!

if someone tells you your fat tell them yea p.h.a.t pretty hot and thick and watch their face;)

Stood on the scale today, and the damn thing yell at me to get the hell off.

I decided to burn some calories today and ended up in jail! Apparently; setting fat kids on fire is not burning calories.

Labels:

0 comments: