Facebook

Saturday, February 18, 2012
Posted by Taz

Facebook is like your fridge. You know there's nothing good but you check every few minutes just to see if anything good is there.

Facebook: helping you spy on people one click at a time.

thinks its funny when people read someone elses status & start to wonder if it has something to do with them.

My wall, my status, my opinions, my life, etc... if you don't like it then stay off my wall!

For all those Facebookers out there, don't post about your personal problems, then get upset because of a comment on it, STOP TELLING US YOUR LIFE STORY!

Facebook: The only place where it is acceptable to have a poking war and talk to a wall.

That one day of popularity on Facebook..because its your birthday..

Behave! - What you do today will be on Facebook tomorrow! /la

I think Facebook needs a "dislike", a "sorry", a "hug", a "nudge", a "quit your wining" and a "smack upside the head" buttons.

what do you get if you put Youtube, Twitter & Facebook together you'll get a website called... YOUTWITFACE.COM

You know you are addicted to Facebook when you log off, turn your computer off, go to bed, roll over, and log onto your Facebook from your phone one last time!

thinks the only way you know I am on facebook too much is if you are too!

When I was little, my mom always told me not to write on the walls, so when I joined Facebook I thought I was a rebel!:D

After seeing people's statuses
I advise Facebook to change the status question
From
Whats on your mind?
To
Now what's the problem O.o

if Facebook ever shut down you'd see people roaming the streets shoving pictures in peoples faces screaming "Do you like this?! DO YOU?!"

Labels:

0 comments: