Valentines Day Sucks

Sunday, January 22, 2012
Posted by Taz

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'd rather be single, than be with you! Happy freaking Valentine's Day.

2 reasons on why Valentine's Day sucks: 1. it makes single people feel like crap & 2. it's kinda scary to know that a fat baby is running around with a weapon.

I'm not yours, you're not mine. Won't you be my Anti-Valentine ?

I wish that Valentine's Day came with a fast-forward button...

Where is that stupid little fat baby? she may have an arrow but I have a shotgun!!

Let's just forget all this lovey-dovey crap on Valentine's Day, and make a day where you just eat a lot of chocolate! Who's with me?!! XD

"I'm Single"~It means I know what I deserve And not settling for anything less I'm independent and I am able of taking care of myself I don't need a boy's help

Happy phony, romanticized, overly commercial, sucks to be single, pretend that its love, day...

Being single on Valentines Day because that's just how you roll ;D

Dear Cupid - You suck, just sayin'.. Love, Me

Valentine's Day is just around the corner! So I'm starting a petition to have it canceled. Please add your name to the list below...

Similar Posts:
Valentines Day Funny
Anti Valentines Day

0 comments: