Stupidity

Friday, December 2, 2011
Posted by Taz

Some people need to swim in a shark tank while they're having their period.

Please, turn off your stupid button! I can't handle you today.

Sometimes the only thing i can say is "REALLY"?

I have been ignoring stupid people a lot lately, so if you haven't heard from me in a while that may be the reason

I hate how stupid people ask stupid questions and look at you like your stupid when you give them a stupid answer!

sarcasm was invented to confuse the stupid people that don't get it ;-)

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are so confident while the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell

Today I sent out a text saying, "I lost my phone. Can you please call me so I can find it ?" to all my friends.12 people called me. I need smarter friends.^_^

thinks a lot of people should look into seeing a proctologist, their heads are shoved REALLY far up their asses!

Are you always this stupid, or did you make a special effort today?

When people come out with a stupid remark, the only thing you can do is tilt your head look at them and say "REALLY"

trying to explain things to some people is like trying to use a pogo stick in quick sand!

Sometimes I wonder if our brains have an on and off switch, because I think some people forget to turn them on.

Have you ever dealt with someone who, when they talk, the amount of stupidity that tumbles out is so overwhelming that it leaves you speechless?

If you're gonna stir my pot, you'd better get a good grip on the handle!

Don't waste sarcasm on stupid people. It takes too long to explain it.

Sarcasm (noun) - The brain's natural defense against the less intelligent.

Sometimes I wish people were at least smart enough to know how stupid they are.

It's well known that people cannot survive without a heart or lungs...but it's amazing how many can function on a daily basis without a brain

I know somewhere in the bible it says you can slap stupid people. And if there isn't I'm penciling it in. :)

There's nothing wrong with you that couldn't be cured with a little Prozac and a baseball bat.

The more you talk, the more I wish I was deaf.

If dealing with stupid people were a profession I'd be the CEO!

wonders if some people were actually born stupid, or do they get up early every morning and practice!!

I apologize for not speaking STUPID.. but I am calling Rosetta Stone to see if they offer it so I am prepared to talk to you in the future.

Labels:

0 comments: