Stupid People

Friday, December 2, 2011
Posted by Taz

How unfortunate.. You can't fix Stupid .

I'm not laughing at you because you are stupid, I am simply admiring your persistent dedication to ignorance

Ignorance is the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is the presence of knowledge and the refusal to use it.

Take a breath, count to ten and say, I will not hit the stupid people, I will not hit the stupid people, Please God help me to not HIT the STUPID people!

Note to self: it is still illegal to strangle someone. remember ILLEGAL! No matter how much they keep getting on your nerves it is still illegal!

seriously? it's a status, not your diary.

Lord, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and forgiveness when I finally snap.

There are a few people I know whose birth certificates should be considered an apology letter to the world!

I honestly believe that stupid people were created just to piss me off...

I see stupid people, they're everywhere. But the scary thing is, they don't even know they are stupid.

What? You didn't understand that? Here, let me break out the crayons and hand puppets and see if we can dumb this down for you...

Sometimes I wonder how many times people were dropped on their heads as children!

I have a high tolerance level for pain and a VERY low tolerance for Stupid people

Note to self: eating batteries will not give you more energy.

finally figured out why stupid people exist!!! Obviously, it's to entertain me! :D

Talking to a wall is more productive than talking to most people.

Just because your mouth has the ability to open doesn't mean you should let it!

Labels:

2 comments:

ken said...

This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. Congratulation for the great post.

www.n8fan.net

Unknown said...

Your blog is absolutely worth to read if anybody comes throughout it. I'm lucky I did because now I've got a whole new view of this. I didn't realize that this issue was so important and so universal. You certainly put it in perspective for me.


Chix
www.imarksweb.org