Respect

Friday, December 2, 2011
Posted by Taz

Respect your parents. They pay for your Internet.

Caution: underestimate me at your own risk!

Its A simple word look it up. RESPECT

Lord give me strength to deal with disrespectful people that think they walk on water and the world revolves around them.

Some people need to go back to school, learn respect and then reenter the adult world!!!

honesty, trust, and respect. Break one, you break all three

Of all the things I wished to be when I grew up, a doormat was never on the list.

There is this word called RESPECT- it's too bad your mom never taught you the meaning of it!

Some people push your buttons and others just outright break your keyboard!!!

What compels some people to be so immature, mean, rude, disrespectful and evil but then go ahead and claim to be a Christian? What's God say about that?

don't disrespect me over your choices, I grow and change daily... your expectations are your failure. My life and my choices are who I am today and I love me.

Awkward behavior may come out of me from time to time but at least I am never deliberately mean or disrespectful to those with whom I interact.

Thought I knew the meaning of selfishness, disrespect, and cruelty, but since I've seen you in action those words take on a whole new meaning!

Like the old saying go, in order to get respect, you have to give respect. So ask yourself this, are you giving out the respect that you want to receive?

Labels:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You can only be young once. But you can always be immature. See the link below for more info.


#immature
www.ufgop.org