Halloween Crazy

Sunday, October 23, 2011
Posted by Taz

Halloween: The only time you can walk out of the house with your hair not brushed and pajamas on and say it's a costume[;

Halloween is an adult holiday. You can either prance around in sexy costumes, or dress up and scare the crap out of the neighbor kids you don't like

I'm not cleaning this week. I'm going to tell everyone the cobwebs and dust are part of the Halloween decorations!

I ate so much candy corn yesterday, I just pooped a candle

A pinata is NOT a good idea for a Halloween costume.

This Halloween please remember...if you run out of candy you can't hand out cigarettes and pills.

With Hallowen coming up im dressing up as a witch so I brought myself a pair of crotchles undies.not for anything sexual just to get a better grip on the broom

I know its horrible to ask but.. could i borrow your face for Halloween?

You know you live in hick-ville when the jackolantern has more teeth then all your neighbors!

The best part about Halloween is that people think the screams coming from our house are "part of the fun."

"I was told I could be any monster for Halloween. I chose Casey Anthony." -a.Irwin

Does Lady Gaga dress up as a human on Halloween?

IF you hear scraping at the window, don't worry its only a branch. The zombies use them to reach the windows.

Going trick or treating on the highway dressed up in a deer costume is NOT a good idea.

you know you grew up in the 80"s when your Halloween costume came in a cardboard box,plastic one piece and torn soon as you waled out the door

thinks that going to the Old peoples home dressed as the Grim-Reaper and shouting NEXT wasn't the best idea she ever had.

Halloween is the only time young women can dress up like a prostitute and their Mama's say "Oh, you look so cute!"

Labels:

0 comments: