Crazy Stupid Freakish

Thursday, October 20, 2011
Posted by Taz

I shall call you squishy and you shall be my squishy and you shall be mine!

I used to be normal...No really...I was.

Put your hand up if you think I'm crazy! Now look who's raising their hand up in front of a computer screen. You're the crazy one

You know, and I know you know and you know that I know you know what you know!

Isn't here right now, I have currently sent my brain on vacation for a while. Leave me a message and when my brain gets back, I will contact you. BEEP!

Has the need to run down the streets yelling I'M A PRETTY LITTLE PINK PRINCESS

i haven't lost my mind...i know exactly were it is i just don't want to pick it up

I'm not crazy nor do I have anger issues,it's just that this rock told me it really wanted to hit you in the head!

is the worlds dumbest genius and the worlds tallest midget.

Have you ever wanted to swing off a Vine screaming like Tarzan???

0 comments: