Hangover Alcohol Humor

Saturday, August 6, 2011
Posted by Taz

Oh, good morning hangover. I've been expecting you.

TEQUILA: Deleting memories since 1762.

I didn't realise how drunk I was until went to wipe something off my cheek and realised it was the floor.

says it's not a hangover! It's wine flu!

didn't get drunk. she just got over-served and that's not her fault!!!

Alcohol never respects me in the morning...

Hangovers heighten your senses. I can hear people blinking their eyes this morning.

my head hurts, I can't find my other flip flop, and I have no clue WHERE the prickly pears came from...must have been a good weekend! :o)

Got drunk last night, but have no fear! I took a bus home. I arrived home safe
and warm, which seemed really surprising since I had never driven a bus before.

woke up this morn & my body ached, my head was pounden like a hammer and my clothes where all over the house, it must have been a great night!

why is it when the alcohol fairy shows up the hangover fairy is never there the next day?

0 comments: