Funny Hangover Quotes

Saturday, August 6, 2011
Posted by Taz

Somebody slipped a hangover in my drink last night

At night .. 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila floor. In the morning .. 1 coffee, 2 coffee 3 coffee... nope still on the floor

Has been told they have ADHD. its true I have Alcohol Drink and Hangover Disease

knows I should give up drinking but I'm not a quitter!

Alas, my arch enemy 'The Hangover' we meet again.

..hmmmm.. If I can't remember it in the morning, and there is no photographic evidence, does that mean it didn't really happen?

is feeling as rough as a cheese grater!!!

Hangovers heighten your senses. I can hear people blinking their eyes this morning.

Is scheduling a hangover for tomorrow.

's hangover today is brought to you by the letters T-E-Q-U-I-L-A

Hangover in progress ... please do not disturb!

I don't remember much from last night but the fact that I needed sunglasses to open the fridge this morning tells me it was awesome

has came to the conclusion that its not the drink that causes hangovers..its the sleep! cos i felt great before i went to sleep!


Anonymous said...

These are really funny hangover sayings and quotes.

Leslie Lim said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often..

rachelle madrigal

andrea chiu said...

Do good to others so that others will do good to you. This is one of the things that we need to remember because not all things in the world is even. Visit my site for more information. Have a nice day.

Leslie Lim said...

I simply want to say I am new to weblog and truly savored you’re website. More than likely I’m want to bookmark your blog . You actually have excellent writings. Thanks a bunch for sharing your web site.