Funny Hangover Quotes

Saturday, August 6, 2011
Posted by Taz

Somebody slipped a hangover in my drink last night

At night .. 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila floor. In the morning .. 1 coffee, 2 coffee 3 coffee... nope still on the floor

Has been told they have ADHD. its true I have Alcohol Drink and Hangover Disease

knows I should give up drinking but I'm not a quitter!

Alas, my arch enemy 'The Hangover' we meet again.

..hmmmm.. If I can't remember it in the morning, and there is no photographic evidence, does that mean it didn't really happen?

is feeling as rough as a cheese grater!!!

Hangovers heighten your senses. I can hear people blinking their eyes this morning.

Is scheduling a hangover for tomorrow.

's hangover today is brought to you by the letters T-E-Q-U-I-L-A

Hangover in progress ... please do not disturb!

I don't remember much from last night but the fact that I needed sunglasses to open the fridge this morning tells me it was awesome

has came to the conclusion that its not the drink that causes hangovers..its the sleep! cos i felt great before i went to sleep!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really funny hangover sayings and quotes.