Dirty Minded

Saturday, August 6, 2011
Posted by Taz

says; me? dirty-minded? pfft. naah, i call it being imaginative.

Baby you remind me of a door.. Why you ask? because I'd love to slam ya all night long :p

We do it in bed. We do it on the sofa. We do it on the table. We even do it in the car. YEP we LOVE texting!

If you were in my mind you couldn't take enough showers to get clean again.

I love it when I turn you on... You instantly start touching every inch of my body... Ohhh, you get me so hot and wet... Yeah, thank you shower! XD

twistn my tongue, wrappn it around, lickn and suckn, nibbln ever so lightly, making my teeth run up and down, gosh who knew this lollipop would be so enjoyable

every conversation is more fun if you start with a dirty mind

My mind is so full of dirty thoughts, I moved to the gutter and built a mansion.

. .people are always telling me to get my mind out of the gutter, but its not up there. Hell I can barely even see the gutter from way down here.

For the first time in my life I'm up for a threesome... Saturday, Sunday and Monday off!!! What were you dirty minded folks thinking??? I'm a good girl!

is thinking about biting your neck and scratching your back followed by screaming "Oh My God!!!" Think u can handle it??

Labels:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not GO out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. See the link below for more info.

#go
www.mocsbar.com