Dirty Jokes

Saturday, August 6, 2011
Posted by Taz

Three old ladies sittin on a bench a man comes up to them and flashes 'em the 1st lady has a stroke the 2nd lady has a stroke but the 3rd lady couldn't reach=[

A lady takes a stained shirt to the dry cleaner. She asks the clerk if it can be cleaned. Partially deaf, he says "Come again?" She responds "No, it's YOGURT!"

in every circle of friends,theres one who makes every conversation dirty,one who knows how to answer every question u throw at them, da blonde, & the random one

I shower naked...HOW NAUGHTY AM I?

boy watches his mum nd dad havin s*x nd says "What are you doing?"
dad - "Makin u a brother or sister!"
Boy - "Do her doggy style I want a puppy."

How come there's no such thing as a Wet Boxers Contest, women have Wet T-shirt Contests so why should we be the only ones competing? Women should vote on it!

When someone tells you "you suck," reply "I also swallow!" Leaves 'em speechless every time! ;)

Boy finds condom in the trash and says,"Mom, what's this?" Mom says,"It's a Twinky wrapper." Boy says,"Good cuz I sucked out all the cream."

went to a disco last night. They played the twist, I did the twist. They played jump, I jumped. They played "Come on Eileen"... got kicked out after that one :)

Wonders if walking around Wal-mart slapping people with a dildo would be considered sexual assault.

Have you ever wondered if your Mother ever kissed you good-night after giving your Dad a blow-job? You are now.

Father's Day is to thank your dad for not pulling out. Mother's Day is to thank your mom for not swallowing you.

if you happen to write on the men's room wall as i do randomly add this one to your bathroom humor vocab. "if you're looking for the joke.. ITS IN YOUR HANDS!"

I wished for a cleaning Fairy & got 1 ...she asked,"What do u have that is dirty?" I said,"My mind".she said,"Even I don't have that kind of magic" & flew away!

Labels:

0 comments: