Men and Women

Friday, May 20, 2011
Posted by Taz

The loud voice of a man really shocks & threatens a woman but the silence of a woman tremendously shakes the consciousness of a man

thinks only a confident Man can handle being with a full figured Woman!

Always remember the man is the 'head' of the household; the woman however is the 'neck' and the neck can move the head any way it wants!

is wondering if a man really exists that can handle everything that's me?

When a woman has a cold, she still cleans the house, completes errands, cooks and takes care of the kids. When a man has a cold, he thinks he's dying.

"A woman without her man is nothing." but a WOMAN writes it the correct way : "A woman; without her, man is nothing."

Looking for Mr. Right. I need a MAN who will treat me right, respect me, and be there for me. Is that too much to ask for? I didn't ask for a mansion and yacht.

When a woman says no, she means no. But when a man says yes it means he probably didn't understand the question.

In every girls life there will always three guys. one she loves, one she hates, one she cant get enough of.in the end...they're all the same guy.

Half my life was spent on a useless, selfish, ignorant, @sshole & now that I've gotten smarter... I honestly wonder what the hell was wrong with me!

A woman wants one man to satisfy her every need, and a man wants every woman to satisfy his one need. ~Author Unknown

When a man tells you that you are beautiful and you are not wearing any makeup, it's a lie worth listening to.

Being a man and claiming to be one is not the same thing. You actions will determine how much of a man you really are. It's better to hold your tongue and act

There are only two choices: be man enough to live up to your mistakes, or don't make them.

I don't want a prince in shining armor, I want a man in camouflage!

HOW 2 SATISFY A WOMAN;caress, excite,cuddle, fascinate, spoil, kiss, rub, tease, pamper,console, worship, respect & love.HOW 2 SATISFY A MAN; blow job

God created earth and rested..Then God created man and rested..Then God created woman, since then neither God nor man has ever rested.

Labels:

1 comments:

q-q said...

great post! very helpful. keep it up!

www.triciajoy.com