Dirty Funny

Saturday, May 7, 2011
Posted by Taz

is it just me or does this ' 0G<' look like a stick-man masturbating sideways :) yeah...I know ur smiling!!

Wife: Shall we try a different position tonight?
Husband: Excellent idea
Wife: U stand at sink, wash dishes, I will lie on sofa & watch TV =P

hey come here (motions with finger) haha i made you come with one finger imagine wat i can do with all five =)

I think my virginity is growing back...

There may be plenty of fish in the sea, but to catch them, you must first become a Master Baiter.

"Strap-on" is "no-parts" spelt backwards. Coincidence?

Dear Warner Brothers: Now that I'm an adult, I feel I'm am old enough to hear what the "Beep Beep" is hiding when Road Runner talks to Wile E. Coyote.

Say this really fast { I,1, 2, 1/2, 6} 'like' if you get it! Lmaaoo

Male: Hey have you ever had duck sausage?
Female: No.
Male: Well duck down and get you some sausage then!

I lost the bar trivia contest last night by one point. The last question was, "Where do women have the curliest hair?" Apparently the correct answer is, Fiji.

who can name the 6 great kings who ave brought immense happiness in two people's lifes ?? Drin-King, Fuc-King, Lic-King, Suc-King, Span-King and Wan-king

What do men have in their pants that is 6 inches, has a head on it, and women like to blow it?
Answer: A $20 dollar bill

Nice guys finish last... because they make sure their women come first ;)

Labels:

0 comments: