Angry Funny

Friday, May 20, 2011
Posted by Taz

*NOTICE: Helen Waite is now in charge of my complaint department. SO if you have any complaints - please go to Helen Waite.

sometimes i wanna hurt peoples feelings with a chainsaw

Don't you love it when just your presence ticks some people off? Gotta love that power!

I feel the need to slap someone in the face with a McDonald's hot apple pie

Sometimes burning bridges is a good thing! I just wish some were burned while the person is in the middle of crossing it!!

Once upon a time, in a place far far far..FAR away, is where I would love to be right now

I'm rubber - Your glue, watch what you say or I'll beat the f*ck out of you...

My get up an go done got up and went and busted the hell outa my give a damn on it's way out!

I see we can't see eye-to-eye... Maybe it's time we try fist-to-face?

Sometimes I feel, people are like animals. They are so miserable, they should be put to sleep.

Today's Forecast: Mostly Grumpy with a 60% chance of Grouchy. High of Mean/Low of Nasty. A Temper Tantrum warning is in effect. Take immediate shelter!

You'll know if I'm in a bad mood if I answer the phone, "Marty's Meat Market. You stab 'em we slab 'em. We handle human, beef, and pork, how can I help you?"

I"m in the mood to cause some serious destruction, mayhem, vandalism, chaos, and anarchy around town anyone wanna play??

You know when your getting Old & Cranky when the phone rings after 8.30 at night and you say" Whoever is ringing at this hour better be dead or in an accident"

I've lost my ability to give a damn. If found, no need to return it. Go ahead and keep it and see if it works for you.

I really want to say some bad words that I have been holding in, but I'll continue to bite my tongue for as long as I can... I may soon need a new tongue!

Have you ever wondered what your left testicle tastes like? Keep messing with me and you will find out!

Dear Lord, please give me the strength to not slap a hoe today. K thanks. Amen.

Labels:

0 comments: