Anger Management Problem

Friday, May 20, 2011
Posted by Taz

So apparently I have an "anger management problem." Who knew?!

went to anger management class today and got kicked out, they said I needed an exorcist. I don't know why.. my head only spun around twice this time!

I don't need Anger management, I manage my anger how I see fit at any given moment..

"It cannot intimidate me, It will not break me. I will be one step ahead of it. I will finish strong. This is because I am standing on Deuteronomy 28:13

wanna ignore me when i need you? that's fine. but the next that YOU need ME, I'm not even gonna bat an eyelash, or move a muscle to talk to you. got that?

GRRRR, man. just friggin GRRRR.

ANGER MANAGEMENT - Planing whose butt to kick in advance.

Everyone has an "Oreo". That one person you wish you could repeatedly dunk in milk and destroy!

Some people call it road rage; I call it expressing my feelings in a way that won't be misunderstood


lee woo said...

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. See the link below for more info.


Zepharia Andres said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.