Anger Management Problem

Friday, May 20, 2011
Posted by Taz

So apparently I have an "anger management problem." Who knew?!

went to anger management class today and got kicked out, they said I needed an exorcist. I don't know why.. my head only spun around twice this time!

I don't need Anger management, I manage my anger how I see fit at any given moment..

"It cannot intimidate me, It will not break me. I will be one step ahead of it. I will finish strong. This is because I am standing on Deuteronomy 28:13

wanna ignore me when i need you? that's fine. but the next that YOU need ME, I'm not even gonna bat an eyelash, or move a muscle to talk to you. got that?

GRRRR, man. just friggin GRRRR.

ANGER MANAGEMENT - Planing whose butt to kick in advance.

Everyone has an "Oreo". That one person you wish you could repeatedly dunk in milk and destroy!

Some people call it road rage; I call it expressing my feelings in a way that won't be misunderstood

0 comments: