Anger Management

Friday, May 20, 2011
Posted by Taz

...keeps repeating to herself, "It is NOT worth the jail time;" "It is NOT worth the jail time." But, dang it! Sometimes it just IS. :)

No..I'm not mad(loads gun)..I always walk around loading a shotgun(closes and pumps gun) turn around fuker and start runnin.

Anger Management Tip: Try thinking of something funny to cool off, like choking a smurf to see what color it turns.

The world wouldn't need Anger Management if we had Stupidity Management.

Is taking a new approach on how I handle my problems. So, wanna meet me at the shooting range tomorrow?

REVENGE is a dish best served upside the head with a cast iron frying pan!

People say i need anger management. I think i have my anger quite managed thank you. Give me that bat and I'll show you :)

Just because I punched someone in the face, doesn't mean I need anger management. Maybe punching that someone in the face was me managing my anger!

They have anger management classes for a reason but they don't work unless you actually go to them.

I don't give attitude, I just return it.


Allen King said...

Anger Management is one of the most important things to learn in life. It’s really helpful to live a good life. Thanks for this post. I really understand lots of things from here.
Visit for more

lee woo said...

You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. See the link below for more info.