Mean

Saturday, February 26, 2011
Posted by Taz

Honey, i am and will always will be one step ahead of you. Keep trying though.. its funny to watch u try;)

says- You know, I really would love to be able to see things from YOUR point of view, but my head won't go that far up my backside

Here's a pair of nice, sharp scissors. Now RUN!

Lives by the 3 "F" theory...If you don't F*** me, Feed me, or Finance me, your opinion does not matter.

Some people are here just to prove that the gene pool has a shallow end.

Note to Self: When you find a big bag of crazy, its best to leave it alone. O.o Even when you know its gonna be something fun to play with.

"Love people, not things; use things, not people. "

I love having SARCASTIC conversations with people who think I'm SERIOUS!!

Why do ppl think on Holidays u should put yourself out to go see them when they have had nothing to do with u through the whole year?

I may have been BLINDED by your charm, BLURRED by your stupidity, but finally I CLEARLY see that your nothing more then a waste of time.

You only have 2 choices for dinner, TAKE IT, OR LEAVE IT!! This is not Burger King, you can't have it your way!!

If I can't see the bright side of life then I might as well polish the dark side! =D

Sorry I hurt your feelings when I said you were stupid, I figured you already knew! LOL

Once upon a time in the land of Shut the Hell Up

[Error 403: User has become unresponsive due to excessive fatigue]

Some people you meet in life leave footprints on your heart, others make you want to leave a footprint on their face!

... is an angel. Break my wings and I will fly anyway... on my broom... I'm flexible like that.

is a ray of sarcastic sunshine every single day

Labels:

2 comments:

romeo said...

Your blog is very useful, thank you so much for providing, you put so much effort in penning this that it contains good responses.

www.n8fan.net

Unknown said...

Thank you for putting an effort to published this article. You've done a great job! Good bless!

Books and Manuals
www.gofastek.com