Bitchy Quotes

Thursday, February 24, 2011
Posted by Taz

Can't stand me?? then sit down, if you can't face me...turn around, if you don't like me...good for you, I'm not going to stop living my life because of it!

At first I thought you were giving me dirty looks, but then I realised... it must just be your face!

Attempting to care... 50% 60% 70% 80% 90% Complete.. ERROR- I forgot... I DON'T care

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings ...Call 1-800-CRYBABY...

I have learned that pleasing everyone is too hard, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake because you never have to do anything wrong!! x

A B** is a female dog, a dog is a mans best friend, so when you are calling me a b** you are really saying I am loyal and amazing friend. Thanks!

It must suck to know that you lost the best thing that ever happened to you and its all your fault and shes not coming back :)

Will not apologize for being born without a mind-to-mouth filter, if you don't want to hear what I am thinking by all means GO AWAY.

I am stronger Today than I was Yesterday ~ I'll be stronger Tomorrow than I was Today ~*~ GOD HELP ANYONE that pisses me off next week!

One of these days, you'll go too far with the wrong person, and I'll stand there and watch and laugh. Don't start what you can't finish. Vengeance is sweet.

People are all ways spreading rumors she did this she did that well she don't give a flying flip so spread that!

Says go ahead & smile to my face but talk sh*t behind my back. I know ur game, but guess what b*tch? We are playin by my rules now, & I always win!

Labels:

0 comments: