Work

Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Posted by Taz

I pretend to work here - they pretend to pay me.

You worry too much about your job. Stop it. You are not paid enough to worry.

'Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.'

Since there is this thing called 'work' that forces me to get up at ridiculous o'clock in the morning, I suppose I should go to bed. Goodnight All!

Work sucks. Now accepting applications for "Sugar Daddy"

the best part of waking up, is realizing it's not a work day!

get up... go to work... come home... watch TV... got to sleep, repeat.

I am thinking if we should work for 2 days and have 5 off every week for the same pay

No Mr. Officer I was not strangling the customers! I was simply hugging them with the phone cord!!!

the three things i love most about my job; pay day, the weekend and vacation! To bad none of them are today! Why you ask. Because it's...MONDAY!

why the more you do the more your expected to and the less other people do less is expected from them but yet they can still get paid for it

I really do love my job. It's just that I HATE being there.

Some people say there is no such thing as a dumb question...well those people don't work in customer service!

I was SO excited at work when they told me I was chosen for a random drug test. I asked "Which ones do I get to test?"

Wouldn't it be nice just once to be under worked and overpaid?

why time goes by so quick at home, but goes so slow at work??

Payday - The day I get the cheque and everyone else gets the money!

and just like that, it's Monday again!

Some days I'm very tempted to add liquor to my water bottle just to make work more tolerable and interesting.

thinks my sleep schedule is getting rudely interrupted by this thing called work. More coffee please.

I have realized that my life revolves around 15 minute breaks, lunch hours, and counting down to days off

TEAMWORK - Pretending to get along with people that suck, to reach a common goal that is stupid.

how come Monday is so far away from Friday but Friday is so close to Monday???

wonders why we can't drink while we work...Then everyone would be much happier and willing to be there.

finally figured out the answer to the question, what I want to be when I get older...younger!

Psst! Do you think if we ignore that tomorrow is Monday, Monday will just go away?

Dear customer, I'm the one who works here so face it, I'm right, your wrong. I obviously know what I'm talking about so can you just shut the hell up already??

will take a Prozac-Mary-vodka-Juana-rum-caffeine mocha latte please, it's time for me to get ready for work.

I work at a place where there is give and take. I give my time and effort. They take my freedom and dignity.

I am retired... I was tired yesterday and I'm tired again today.

I work for money. If you want Loyalty, hire a dog !

we should be able to vote out people at work out like Survivor!

Even though I tend to be a pessimist, I still try to be positive. Today I am positive I don't want to go to work.

has to go to that evil place where they hold my paycheck hostage!

is sick of people dissing coffee! Coffee saves lives! I drink coffee>I stay sane>I don't bring a flamethrower to work>no one dies>therefore, coffee saves lives!

WANTED: High paying job involving little or no effort. Any prospective employer should approach me after lunchtime and before happy hour.

found the real meaning of the term ASAP, Asinine Stupid Annoying People!

Damn computers don't do what they're supposed to. I hit the escape button 100 times today - AND I'M STILL AT WORK!

Another day of work, another day of gritting my teeth and hoping I don't strangle someone.

Labels:

0 comments: