Phony Funny

Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Posted by Taz

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW!

I once had One2One with a Virgin, she teased me till i had an Erikson, sucked me til my face went Orange, til I busted my Siemen all over her Nokias!

Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

This is your CellPhone Operator. We just found out you're too dumb to use your phone, so please put it on ground and start jumping on it. Thank you

Q: How can you tell when a FAX had been sent from a blonde?
A: There is a stamp on it.

A husband was asked: Do u talk to wife after sex?
His answer: Depends, if I can find a phone

Why'd they call it PMS? Cos Mad cow disease was already taken!

Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Always remember you're unique - just like everyone else.

I heard you took an IQ test and they said you're results were negative.

Don't feel sad...don't feel blue...Frankenstein was ugly too...

On the cellphone pad of life, always keep one finger on the disconnect key.

Nope.....u still ugly!

0 comments: