Silly Stupid

Sunday, September 12, 2010
Posted by Taz

I tried being normal once. I didn't like it.

Order is for idiots. Genius can handle chaos.

A child's face can say a lot. Especially the mouth part.

Just because I have a short attention span doesn't mean I....

Anything in parentheses can (not) be ignored.

I just returned from school. It's the only thing to do if you find yourself there.

Due to recent cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Those who think they know everything annoy those of us who do.

If stupidity is contagious, back off.

If stupidity is not a crime, you're free to go.

Life is a test. Thank you for lowering the curve.

Labels:

2 comments:

Books and Manuals said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often..

rachelle madrigal
www.imarksweb.org

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.

www.imarksweb.org