Relationships

Friday, December 17, 2010
Posted by Taz

Relationships are hard. It's like a full time job, and we should treat it like one. If your boyfriend or girlfriend wants to leave you, they should give you two weeks notice. There should be severance pay, the day before they leave you, they should have to find you a temp.

Bigamy is having one wife/husband too many. Monogamy is the same

We are all a little weird and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

at least your consistent, consistently lying, consistently hurtful, consistently selfish, and consistently proving me right, by doing it again...and again!

Oh hey, Karma called---she says she's got something for you and not to worry, she'll find YOU!

I didn't want 2 be part of any relationship when you walked into my life, and now only wish you would walk right back out! okay, really I want you to run!

Rules of a relationship Rule 1 : The girlfriend is always right; Rule 2: When the girlfriend is wrong see rule 1.

Love = VERB Which means you have to show it and do it not just say it otherwise it doesn't mean anything...

Don't make someone a priority in your life, when all your are to them is an option.

has realized why she's so drained. I can't fix everyone's life; meet everyone's needs; or make everyone happy and I will no longer be anyone's doormat

I like you but I'm not going to sit around and wait for you to figure that out

In every successful relationship the MAN always has the last word - "Yes Dear."

They say: not all single are available. How about: not all taken are in love?

Don't worry there's still plenty of fish in the sea. Oh wait, there's an oil spill.

Labels:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cynic: a low brow, encephalitic clod wearing dark glasses in a brothel.

Rick Bayan, US Cynic.

Unknown said...

Funny Facebook statuses are a great method to brighten up your social networking profile page. If you're looking for Facebook Status then your search ends here, you have landed on the right page.
funny status for FB

lizzy said...

i want to use this medium to share my experience with a powerful spell caster. My name is Elizabeth Connor from Austin Tx, USA. It all started when my Husband want to divorce me after 6 years of marriage,he wants to abandon me and our 5years old son,prior to this time he has been a loving father and husband,out of the blue he wants to leave me. A friend of mine recommend the help of spell caster,she told me he's the best and it turns out to be true. i decided to give it a try because i'm desperate and it turns out to be effective. after hours after the spell was cast,my husband started behaving well and apologized for wanting to leave me. i'm very grateful to him, i'm sharing my experience because i know a lot of people need this,if you are one of those people you can contact the spell caster via email: nakodako@gmail.com. you will be glad you did.

Anonymous said...

I want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to Dr.Zadson for bringing back my husband who left me and the kids for almost three months within the period of 48 hours Dr.Zadson was able to bring him back to me.. i am very much grateful for restoring peace in my marital home i pray God almighty give you the strength and wisdom to help more people having similar problem like mine. For help you can reach him on his email address:

eduduzadsontemple@gmail.com or call
+2348071222070

Unknown said...

thanks to DR AKHERE WHO HELPED ME IN WINNING MY EX HUSBAND WHO RESIDE IN USA BACK TO ME AND I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR HIS HELP TO ME AND MY FAMILY BECAUSE HE IS NOW LOVING AND CARING AND HE NOW SPEND TIME WITH ME AND MY KIDS THE WAY THAT I WANT IT TO BE AND THANKS TO YOU DR AKHERE FOR HELPING ME AT THE TIME I NEEDED YOU AND SHOULD USE NEED HIS HELP KINDLY CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL AKHERETEMPLE@GMAIL.COM