Sexy

Monday, October 26, 2009
Posted by Taz

Love is a name, Sex is a game. Forget the name and lets play that game!

Roses are red, Pickles are green, I like ur legs and all that's between!

I like your style, you got sheer class, but babe, my god, I WANT YOUR ASS!

Hey, there is Hot-sex, Group-sex, safe-sex, phone-sex, speedy-sex, crazy-sex and for people with ur face like yours - NO SEX!

When an apple is green, it's ready to pluck, When a girl is sixteen she's ready to ..

U good at math? Well, add a bed, subtract ur cloths, divide ur legs and we can multiply!

Yes, this is my pickup. No, I will not help you move.

Sorry, I don't date outside my species.

I've got the ship, you've got the harbor ... what say we tie up for the night?

Labels:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often..

rachelle madrigal
www.imarksweb.org