Jokes and Quotes

Monday, October 26, 2009
Posted by Taz

My mom never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch

If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me

Mind intentionally left blank...

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, why practice?

Born Free........Taxed to Death.

Just reminding u there is a very fine line between hobby and mental illness.

My girlfriend always laughs during sex - no matter what she's reading.

Note - The key to a good relationship is the key. Give me back the key.

What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.'

1 comments:

Unknown said...

No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things. See the link below for more info.


#matter
www.matreyastudios.com