Cynicism Personified

Sunday, July 11, 2010
Posted by Taz

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

We have a love and hate relationship…….. He loves me, I hate him.

When people ask me stupid questions, it is my legal obligation to give a sarcastic remark.

Just because the voices only talk to me doesn’t mean you should get all jealous. You’re just a little too crazy for their taste.

Thank you for leaving my side when I was alone… I realized I can do so much without you.

Here let me drop whats important to me and pay attention to you and all of your needs.

Seriously, if I was as ugly as you I’d cry too.

That’s a pretty dress…too bad you couldn’t find it in your size.

if you wrote down every single thought you ever had you would get an award for the shortest story ever

Me pretending to listen should be enough for you.

You go girl! And don’t come back.

0 comments: