Sarcastic Quotes with attributes

Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Posted by Taz

Exhilaration is that feeling you get just after a great idea hits you, and just before you realize what is wrong with it.

A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer.

Sleep is actually a good substitute for coffee.

I can't be fired, slaves are sold.

Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating. One day, I shall be a sweet, succulent escargo of quiescence...until then, I practice.

Knowledge is Power - Power Corrupts - Study Hard

We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much for so long that we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

I am currently occupied, give me a couple minutes to get frustrated and then I'll get back to you.

The hard I do immediately. The impossible takes a little bit longer.

Talent does what it can. Genius does what it must. I do what I get paid for.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have found your blogs to be friendly and welcoming. Thanks for making this one. I really enjoy reading and surfing it. Try to visit my site @ www.imarksweb.org

Lim