Good One Liners

Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Posted by Taz

its not alwayz rainbowz en butterflies, its compromise daht moves us along

em` so self-obsessed, da wrst disease daht cn eva happn tu ne1

if i'm an angel,paint me black wings .

procrastinators unite....tomorrow

what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, so you better shoot me right at the first move, 'cause you ain't got no second chance!

whoops, there it goes. Yup. My brain stopped

cradle your head as you lay on your knees,scream to the sky and pray they hear your pleas


nobody listens until you say something wrong ....!

you can't spell believe without lie

and when the time comes to let it go, let it go..!!

i'm like a butterfly, pretty to see but hard to catch

he is no fool who gives that which he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose
- Jim elliot

only people who value their lives get killed in horror films, does that concern you?

most people just don't ...

every man has the right, the goddamn right, to contribute a verse

warning! Do nt attmpt tu cheer up. Du nt expose tu direct sunlyt. Du nt bother

there are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends

i don't need to have a life to live i need a heart, blood, oxegen, and lungs

who i am? Who cares?

in a state of permanent abyss

dreams are dreams. Reality is harsh

Broken wings brokn limbs, wud ne1 lend me  plz

Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience. —dilbert

A common mistake that people make when trying to make something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools...

There’s another world inside of me tht you may never see,

There’s secrets in this lifee i can’t hide.
Somewhere in this darkness, There’s a light that i can’t find
Maybe its to far away, Maybe i’m just blind

"the truth is permanent, and everything else falls by the wayside."
-dave chappelle

"its hard to think of you as the end result of millions of years of evolution, in other words. You're a freaking idiot!"


The truth is you could slit my throat and with my one last gasping breath id apologize for bleeding on your shirt-

Sing me a serenade that'll make my ears bleed

I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request... Means "no."

You asked me what was wrong and i said "nothing"; then you turned away and i whispered "everything"...

I speak in verses, prophecies, and curses...

You can hear and see my emotion.. But you can't understand it..

Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - einstein

I'm not going anywhere...i'm going to class

I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy it." :phew:

Smile!! It keeps everyone wondering what you've been up to!

You tell me that i sin. You say i'm bound for hell. So once your judgement condemns you... I shall see you there.

Knowing your negatives with conviction is great. Fixing them by learning from others is smart.

Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end. :heart: :rose:

Don't take life too seriously; no one get's out alive anyway....

Is the taste of dreams that have passed the expiration date bitter?" ~utada hikaru (translation from "time limit")

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher. ]

"for a moment... For one moment... I was lost in a sweet place. But lost.":frail:



"the cause of the cause is also the cause of the thing caused simply because it caused the thing that caused the cause to cause the thing caused." - me after philosophy class.

Don't you fear when you dream :raincloud:
Waking up is never what it seems..

I see the world in a different way, And with my photos i will only try To show you what i mean..

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried

Cher: what do you need a fake i.d. For?
Olga: so i can vote!

too weird to live, and too rare too die

sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side-

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..

"all the diamonds in this world that mean anything to me, Are conjured up by wind and sunlight sparkling on the sea"


"nobody said it was easy, No one ever said it would be so hard.."

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied

'You and i have found that being normal sucks because we're freaks. Advantage of being a freak is that it makes you stronger.'

Betrayer speak not to me of justice. You and this world ripped my fucking heart out

Some people are rich because they have money
Some are rich because they have love
I am poor (quote by stefan chirila)

Go anywhere you want, without any expectations, and all your prospects will be exceeded

They hate what they can´t conquer, and judge what they can´t understand...

This world is not made for you & i___
__it's build on blood & million lies__!!
Serenity in misanthropy

Do you carry a grudge, do you carry a gun?
I guess it all depends on where you come frm

"we never know the worth of water 'til the well is dry."

I wanted to destroy something beautiful"

I'm not a writer...i just write. You were never meant to understand

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

Strangers passing in the street By chance two separate glances meet And i am you and what i see is me"

When people don't express themselves, They die one piece at a time...

People are like the moon... They all have a dark side no one seems to see...

Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said."

¤ take a glorious bite out of the whole world ¤

I am one helluva woman men can only dream of and he was very blind & obviously not man enough to see it! :-P... but his loss was my gain... 'coz I now have the best husband in the WORLD!!!!!! TOUCHWOOD :-D

Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?

“Obstruction of justice? No sir, we prefer to think of it ‘avoiding complications’.”

If you can’t say anything nice, then at least have the decency to be vague.

I’ve given up the search for reality; now I’m just looking for a good fantasy.

Labels:

0 comments: