Stupid Folks

Monday, October 22, 2012
Posted by Taz

It's too bad wisdom can't be bought or sold. I know some people that are definitely in need of a shopping spree!

Is requesting to be sent to a beautiful faraway island that DOESN'T contain: 1. Stupid people 2. Annoying people and 3. Selfish people.

okay, so I really don't mind that's there's stupid people in this world, but WHY do they ALL have to be sent MY way?

Can't change stupid, and can't negotiate with crazy

A brunette and a blond are at the pool. The brunette says "Oh no! it's raining!" the blond then says "OMG stick your head underwater so you don't get wet!"

If Jesus was your friend on Facebook, would you have gone ahead and posted what you did today?

I'm not anti-social... I just refuse to socialize with stupid people... and they're EVERYWHERE!!

God please keep your hand over my mouth and your arms around mine before I tell people exactly what I think and get into a fist fight. Amen

Ignorance is the absence of knowledge. Stupidity is the presence of knowledge and the refusal to use it.

On the bright side of things... stupid people are free entertainment!

I wish I could smack the stupid out of people. And if you think this status is about you...smack yourself for me.

There are a few people I know whose birth certificates should be considered an apology letter to the world!

Labels:

0 comments: