Bitchy Annoyed Angry

Sunday, June 3, 2012
Posted by Taz

People need to understand I am who I am for a reason. Don't like me? Too Bad, I wasn't born for you to like:D

If you hate me so much, then why can't you keep my name out of your mouth and your eyes off my page?
You are as useless as pants on a slutty hooker! JUST SAYING. :)

If you are not my parent, my significant other, or the person paying my bills; then your opinion doesn't matter to me

its obvious from your reaction that u cant handle the truth. go twist your lies and stab someone else in the back because I'm done wasting time on u.

"don't spend so much time analyzing me and my life. Worry about your own, that is obviously where the real issues lie...focus on your own 4 once!"

Go ahead talk crap, I don't care:) Every time I find out u talk about me it just proves you're more jealous each time!:)â

is placing herself in "time-out" until she is able to play nice with others! This may take a few hours as there are stupid people everywhere!

There are some days you need to step away from Facebook before you put something really bad on it. Today would be one of those days

Love me or Hate me! But first ask yourself, Do I really care what you think? Ahhhhh NO!!!

If you don't like me that's your problem.I know you find it hard to understand but I don't live to please you!

Really sick of people making stuff up just to try and get to me. Just because I have what you will NEVER have doesn't mean you need to be a hater.

0 comments: