Work Funny

Saturday, February 18, 2012
Posted by Taz

Have you ever woke up in the morning and dreaded going to work because you know there is someone there that is so stupid you have to hold back from kicking them

I don't know about you, but work seems to interfere with my personal life.

Work sucks. Now accepting applications for "Sugar Daddy". Those who have been previously turned down need not reapply.

I finally figured out the answer to the question "What do I want to be when I grow up?" The answer is "Little again!!"

I want to get rid of my car. It keeps taking me to work.

Waiting for the day I can say "Take This Job and Shove It"

Why do I have to go to work again today? I just went yesterday!

I don't mind going to work. I just wish I could do it in my pajamas.

get up... go to work... come home... watch TV... go to sleep, repeat.

Hi Ho Hi Ho, it's off to bed I go. To get some sleep, to survive next week, Hi Ho Hi Ho Hi Ho :-D

is thinking: tomorrow is Friday tomorrow is Friday tomorrow is Friday

I love my job, I love my job, I...no wait.. I NEED my job, I NEED my job...

I hate it when my boss calls my name and I automatically think...What the heck did I do now?

The National Weather Service has issued a Sunshine ALERT! Evacuate your workplaces and go outside immediately!

wonders why the more you do the more your expected to and the less other people do less is expected from them but yet they can still get paid for it

I am off to work to provide excellent customer service and pretend to give a crap! LOL

can someone remind me again why we get up and do the same damn thing everyday ... oh yeah money

When you work Saturday and Sunday you ask yourself,"What's a weekend?"

is on the highway to hell ... oh i mean I'm off to work

My job for today: Avoid people who upset, irritate, or generally just piss me off. So I guess I'll stay home.

Damn computers don't do what they're supposed to. I hit the escape button 100 times today - AND I'M STILL AT WORK!

Another day of work, another day of gritting my teeth and hoping I don't strangle someone.

Labels:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. See the link below for more info.


#somebody
www.mocsbar.com