iPhone Pickup Lines

Saturday, August 13, 2011
Posted by Taz


Hi. My friend over there bet you wouldnt let me google you on our first date. So what do you say? Ill buy you a drink. You can even google me back. My iphone battery is big and strong and fully charged up, so we could google all night.

I AM happy to see you but thats just an iphone in my pocket.

Im no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your bed rock. Plus I have an iphone!

Excuse me, did you just call me on my iphone? Then I guess it wasnt my phone that was vibrating in my pocket.

Baby, if you were an iPhone 5, I would tap you all day!

Is your dad a thief? Because if he is, Ill keep my new iphone hidden when you introduce him to me next Saturday.

Hey baby. iphone you tomorrow?

Did you know my iphone is also a remote control? Lets go somewhere remote and you can have control.

How much does your iphone weigh? Enough to break the ice.

I think I need to call Heaven on my new iphone because they lost one of their angels.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, Id put u and iphone together.