Attitude As$hole

Saturday, August 6, 2011
Posted by Taz

Behind every B*tch is an A$$hole who made her that wayy.

they say admitting you have a problem is the first step i admit i am an a$$hole i don't have a problem with it everyone else does!

Turn your monitor around and read this: 370HSSV 0773H

You're just as fake as a barbie. To bad your looks don't make up for it.

Some men don't deserve the name Daddy or Father. Sperm donor is more appropriate. So thanks for the donation. Guess you'll never know how great they are.

Look out! There goes my care-factor.

I'm going to invest in a bumper sticker that in very fine print says "If you can read this we are about to exchange insurance information"

Some people in your life are there to serve a certain purpose, well this is your notice your services are no longer needed.

If I had known I would run into this many a**holes in my life, I would have capitalized on it and specialized in proctology

Labels:

0 comments: