Piss Off Someone

Saturday, May 21, 2011
Posted by Taz

"Best friends" don't always boil down to what they are supposed to be! Remember the only 1 you can TRULY trust is yourself!!

I was put on this earth for 2 reasons 1.pissing people off 2. making people smile which lucky one are you

Irritable- CHECK, Lack of sleep- CHECK, Feeling like u could kill the jerk that interrupted your dreams- CHECK, Now, what was it that u wanted to say???

It's been a middle digit day!

Maybe it's not how I say something. Maybe it's how you take it.

I try to be a "glass half full" kind of gal, but damn it sometimes the glass is just empty.

sometimes, I'm just not very nice. And, I'm OK with that.

has her cranky pants pulled up to her armpits!!!

I can go from "GOOD MOOD" to "PISSY MOOD" in under 5 seconds. Watch what you say and do today. I may just become your worst nightmare!

How much jail time will I get if I treat others like they treat me?

Would just LOVE IT if some people had a mute button.. Just imagine how the world would be if we did..

It's my life, my way, and my choice I'm not going to apologize for what I DO in my life so all of you piss off.

0 comments: