Angry

Friday, March 18, 2011
Posted by Taz

Is in a bad mood. I don't know why I bother anymore, I really don't! Screw it all.

Anger is just a cowardly extension of sadness. It's a lot easier to be angry at someone that it is to tell them you're hurt.

Is sick of your sick obsession with Drama, if you created it, you deal with it! I have better things to do, My life is not a soap opera! Thanks so much!

I am having one of those days where I just want to rub people's face against a cheese grater

I will gracefully and peacefully cease to exist from your life. Perhaps then you will realize your mistakes came from your arrogance.

I'm not crazy, I'm misunderstood!! & I don't need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!!

Dear person who shall remain unnamed, Just because I'm nice to you, does not mean i like you. It only means that my mother taught me better than that

Hate it when people treat me like a light. When they need me, they switch me on and want me, but when they don't need me, they switch me off and ignore me. :/

Today's forecast: Stroppy followed by an increasing chance of attitude leading to sarcasm and a quick temper.

Is having one of those days when everyone just seems to be needing punch to the face.

It just seems like the past few weeks have been one very long bad day!

Swallow my name, and choke on it!

is over pathetic people who lie just to get themselves ahead in their stupid sad lives,, honestly when is enough actually enough??

I'm bitter. with a penchant for meanness at times. approach at your own risk. The nice girl that used to live here ran away screaming.

Sometimes, when all is said and done... you just have to say-- SCREW YOU! its that simple!

Take a deep breath, count to ten, and don't kill the b***h!!!

Can't understand why liars continue to lie to save themselves after they have been caught out even after you seen/heard the truth with your own eyes/ears

Keep pissing me off and your family will be trying to decide what picture to put on the milk carton . . .

Thinks it would be really nice of you to go sit on a cactus

In the words of Big Bird, today's episode was brought to you by the letters "W" "T" and "F"

Labels:

0 comments: