Weird Cute Funny

Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Posted by Taz

Life's a bowl of cheerios but i'm a fruit loop

I used to be normal...until i met those loosers i call my best friends

In the beginning, God made boys...then he had a better idea.

Pretending to be a normal person day after day is soooo exhausting!

Best friends: they know how stupid you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you've forgotten the words.

I'm just a crazy girl....who loves this guy waaay too much.

When you love someone, you can tell. but when you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.

I wish i was a lilttle kid again. Skinned knees heal faster than broken hearts.

There are moments when the impossible becomes the inevitable and the rest is just a matter of time.

Be yourself: even if you sit alone at lunch, or walk alone in the hall, one day you're going to thank yourself for not giving in toeveryone else and remembering that it is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you're not.

Only a vampire can love you forever. EDWARD CULLEN IS MY VAMPIRE!!!

Love: its being stupid together.

How come you have time to go out and make other people fall in love with you, but you dont pay attention to the one who already does?

Love me when i least deserve it because that's when i need it most.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I dont like read blogs. But when I found your post, I started to like it. I found it interesting and informative. Thank you for the effort in posting this kind of information.

Lizzy
www.imarksweb.org

Anonymous said...


Hi, I hope you have a good day. Thank you for inspiring us. You bring joy to our face.

kieth

www.n8fan.net

Unknown said...

This is a great article for my research. Keep posting. Thank you.

Gina
www.gofastek.com