Man Witty Sayings

Friday, June 11, 2010
Posted by Taz

The trouble is you can’t live with en, but then you can’t chop them into little pieces and boil the flesh off their bones, because that would be cooking.

How do I feel about men? With my fingers

A man’s women folk, whatever their outward show of respect for his merit and authority, always regard him secretly as an ass, and with something akin to pity.

One quiet nights, when I am alone, I like to run our wedding video backwards, just to watch myself walk out of the church as a free man.

Men should think about making widowhood women’s only path to power.

I am quite happy with my mistress. She goes to bed with other because she loves them, but for money -- only with me

Never trust a man with testicles

The only way to get rid of cockroaches is to tell them that you want a long-term relationship.

Men don’t know anything about pain; they never have experience labor, cramps or a bikini wax.

Man is the second strongest sex in the world.

In a world without men, there would be no crime and a lot of fat happy women.

0 comments: